Monday, October 1, 2007

Where my name comes from

so here is a little background to where my blog page title actually comes from.

there is this show which is on nickelodeon (well not at the moment its not) and it is called Invader Zim. it is about an irken alien that is banished from his home planet and sent on a "secret mission" to invader. the all mighty tallest send him to the furthest planet from irken, which turns out to be earth. so Zim is on earth thinking he is here to invade our planet. our only hope is a big headed boy named Dib who is obsessed with aliens.

the series runs for about 22 episodes and just goes through the adventures or should i say misadventures.

so why do i call myself vader zim when the show is invader zim i hear u ask?? well it actually has to do with my car believe it or not. i drive a 2004 Holden Commodore which is a VZ model. so coz my car is a VZ and Invader Zim is my favourite tv series i name myself Vader Zim as eventually i will get number plates (white on pink for those thinking of buying me a present) so it kinda matches (VZ - Vader Zim).

so the character u will see in this clip is Gir. he is Zim's trusty side kick robot which is actually meant to me a Sir. but coz Zim is not a popular invader the tallests just threw odd parts together to create Gir. he is the most stupidest but cutest little robot around. i love him so much i had him tattooed on my ankle :) the song that this clip is to is called Numa Numa and for the life of me i haven't been able to work out what language it is in. but it such a cool song no matter what that its been my mobile ring tone for the past 2 yrs.

well enough of me blabbing heres the clip. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gwyn the Geek said...

Wikipedia answers all!

GIR is so awesome... And that video is very well done. Hmmmm... White and pink you say...? :-P